Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Little Sister

When  it’s  time to compose a post, I always think it has to be suuuuu-per long. 
But sometimes, less is more.

Saturday September 17, was my lil sisters bridal shower, (she is 28 and yes, I still call her little) .
AND..... it was SUPER fabulous, I must say.
I had a vision.....with lots of help from littlest sister, Momma, and the 'maids, we brought it to life!!!
I had so much fun planning, shopping, and decorating, the night before the big day I could hardly sleep.
I felt like a little kid at Christmas time. 
I haven't felt that way in a long time.
It wasn't until the morning of the shower that I realized....
 how very happy, excited and proud of my little sis I am, just because she is my little sister.
.....and now she is getting married, and she is not so lil anymore.
She is a
sweet
kind
loving
generous spirit
and I am lucky to call her my sister.

Surrounded by love, yummy food, lots of bling, and tons of pink.....
Here are some pictures of the good time we had......








A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.  ~Marion C. Garretty

"Friends come and go, but a Sisters are FOREVER!"


"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden"


No comments:

Post a Comment