Monday, November 24, 2014

My Week in Pictures

Some real life  moments, that are less than picture perfect.  But depict a real idea of what its like sometimes.  Its perfect, and messy, and difficult, and beautiful, and wonderful all at once.....

This little drink thief.... stealing her brothers green smoothie

Logie wanted me to paint him a zombie #nailedit


The night she ate an entire hamburger bun for dinner.

What the dinner table really looks like when you eat out.... This doesn't happen at home, I don't understand.  #smh

Putting on the crown for the princess.....

My view from guess where?  The toilet, he was dragging her away and nothing I could do....

Baby wrestling.....


Trying on some hats at Target.  :)

Me and Logie made a snowman, he needed a scarf because "he was cold"  And of course we had to use a real carrot for his nose.

 
Relaxing before naptime with some Calliou....








Hope your week was great!!!!

2 comments: